See the World from a New Point of View
- Nearview recognizes that every project is unique and requires custom planning and execution. We will work within your project parameters and requirements to provide the specialized products and deliverables you need.
- In addition to high-resolution aerial video and photography, Nearview can deploy a variety of aerial drone remote sensors for photogrammetry, 3D modeling, LiDAR, and thermal and multi-spectral imaging.
- We deliver digital content via a secure and scalable cloud-based server, as well as transfer to traditional digital media and storage devices (DVD, CD-Rom, external or USB drive).
- Flight operations, data collection and processing, are conducted by certified remote pilots (Part 107) and qualified scientists
- Each flight and field operation is covered with up to $2.5 million liability insurance
- From mission planning to product delivery, Quality Assurance and Safety are critical to Nearview operations
Aerial Drone Photography and 4K Cinematic Video:
Aerial video of Nubble Lighthouse in Cape Neddick, Maine. Nearview offers cinematic aerial video for real estate, documentary film, weddings, as well as promotional and marketing video for public and corporate events.